This Certification/Event is currently not confirmed until we hit minimum enrollment. Any deposits will be returned if minimum is not met 2 weeks prior to start date.
26th. 9am-1pm (1 hr. Break) 2pm-6pm "Parkour Curriculum"
27th. 9am-noon (1 hr. Break) 1pm-4pm "Freerunning Curriculum"
28th. 9am-noon (1 hr. Break) 1pm-4pm "Testing"
Registration Deadline: July 10th, 2019 (must make a deposit)
What to expect:
- This is a hands-on course. Please wear athletic clothing and be prepared to move!
- The physical assessment portion is to allow the World Freerunning Parkour Federation (WFPF) master trainers to see how comfortable the group is with movement and basic parkour skills.
- Having participants physically learn and try the skills and progressions throughout the certification course also provides an opportunity for participants to identify errors and help to correct them.
- If for any reason you are unable to physically participate in the course, please note that certification is still possible - the trainers are primarily looking for your ability to confidently and competently teach the material.
What you will receive:
- Curriculum Booklets
- Upon successful completion: electronic Certificate and WFPF coach ID*
What to wear:
Comfortable, athletic clothing.
What to bring:
- Water, a notebook and pen, copy of the course handouts (print or electronic).
- The course handouts will be e-mailed to all registered participants a few days before the course start date.
*Renewal fee is currently $50 US per annul. Subject to change at the discretion of the WFPF.
We are very excited to add you to the list of over 900 WFPF Instructors from around the world! We will be covering
beginner Parkour skills - advanced Freerunning moves at the 5 key events we teach from:
also an added link to a video from one of our previous certifications just to help you get an idea of the overall experience.
Certification Video: https://youtu.be/zuU7BwyVyG4?list=PLJX8qaz1mKjAek20Od5iIfQIZo09--9TH