-Friday the 30th. 4pm-8pm "Parkour:Student bands 1-3"
-Saturday the 1st. 8am-noon (Finish Parkour Curriculum/Level 1) 1pm-8pm "Freerunning:Student bands 4-5 "
-Sunday the 2nd. 9am-2pm "Testing"
Registration Deadline: Sept. 21st 2022 (must make a deposit)
What to expect:
- This is a hands-on course. Please wear athletic clothing and be prepared to move!
- The physical assessment portion is to allow the World Freerunning Parkour Federation (WFPF) master trainers to see how comfortable the group is with movement and basic parkour skills.
- Having participants physically learn and try the skills and progressions throughout the certification course also provides an opportunity for participants to identify errors and help to correct them.
- If for any reason you are unable to physically participate in the course, please note that certification is still possible - the trainers are primarily looking for your ability to confidently and competently teach the material.
What you will receive:
- Curriculum Booklets
- Upon successful completion: electronic Certificate and WFPF coach ID*
What to wear:
Face mask, comfortable, athletic clothing.
What to bring:
- Water, a notebook and pen, copy of the course handouts (print or electronic).
- The course handouts will be e-mailed to all registered participants a few days before the course start date.
We are very excited to add you to the list of over 1,400 WFPF Instructors from around the world! We will be covering
beginner Parkour skills - intermediate Freerunning moves at the 5 key events we teach from: